Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and for many woman that means some serious primping. While men tend to spoil us with chocolate Clear Band mink eyelash, and pretty flowers we give them a treat by taking some extra time getting ready. We pay attention to the little details that turn us from everyday girls to romantic women. Get ready for the holiday of hearts with these tips in mind.
- What to Wear: Wphair Regardless of what your style is, if you’re a romantic at heart and love valentine’s day, you will want to wear something special on this day. So should you wear? The answer to this question really depends on one major factor. Where are you going? Depending on your Valentine’s day Clear Band mink eyelash, you may want to wear a cocktail dress or a pair or dark denim and a sweater will be fine. If your unsure about where your date will be taking you this valentine’s day, ask them to let you in on the dress code.
- How About That Hair: Your hair is an excellent way to make a subtle yet special change for Valentine’s day. If you generally wear your hair up, consider wearing it down for the holiday of hearts. Do you have straight hair? What about added a little romance to it with some loose and luxurious curls. If your a traditionalist elegant and flowing styles are the way to go. They represent classic romance and may have your date wishing every day was valentine’s day.
- It’s the Holiday for Makeup: While you may not be a slave to the Clear Band mink eyelash day the rest of the year, Valentine’s day is definitely a good time to play up your facial features with some eyeliner and lip gloss. There is no need to go all out and buy a plethora of makeup if thats not your cup of tea, but in this case, a little bit can go a long way. Choose soft and welcoming shades that match your skin’s natural hue. For the bare minimum choose a lip gloss with a slight tint and some shimmer eye shadow. If you are a fan of makeup and are prone to spending a few minutes in front of the mirror daily, consider intensifying your daily makeup routine. Choose deeper shades that scream romance.
- Don’t Pass up the Perfume: Valentine’s day is packed with sexual appeal and for that reason you owe it to your self to dab a little perfume one your wrists before you meet your honey. While it’s important to choose a scent that fits your personality, popular valentine’s day scents tend to be floral with a touch of spice. Don’t go to heavy on your fragrance, the goal is to tantalize your date with your perfume, not send him home sneezing.
- Moisturize Please: No matter how great you look, when your date comes in for that Clear Band mink eyelash or for the gentle touch of the hand you want him to feel soft skin, not rough elbows and chapped lips. The winter can wreak havoc on your skin so give it some TLC before the big night. Invest in a moisturizing lotion as well as moisturizing lip gloss or chap stick to make sure your ready for your close up.