packaging false eyelash MONTHS:
* Meet with your beauty packaging false eyelash to discuss your bridal gown style, accessories, skin and hair care needs, and book your initial appointments. Avoid any last minute stress by pre-booking your appointments now to ensure you lock in your preferred dates & times.
* Would you like to grow out your hair or try a new color or cut? Start experimenting now with hair extensions and highlights.
* Wphair Get a hair trim to remove any split ends and keep in good condition.
* Begin your skin regimen with your first packaging false eyelash analysis and custom facial. Religiously follow a personalized cleansing and moisturizing plan.
* Schedule a nail-strengthening manicure and apply a nail strengthening top coat weekly.
* Start your wedding day shape-up plan with regular exercise and drink plenty of water (9-13 cups per day is recommended by the USDA).
* Avoid sun exposure and apply sunscreen every morning. Begin a stress-relief regimen. Make a date with yourself one night a week for some non-wedding fun – try Reiki or a relaxing massage.
* Now is a good time to experiment with tanning packaging false eyelash. Air brush tanning provides a natural, gorgeous glow and can be customized for individual preference.
* For chemically treated hair, avoid chlorinated pools, hot tubs and Jacuzzis. It can discolor and be much harder to correct.
* Hold a bridal beauty clinic for your attendants. Guests will enjoy a skin condition analysis and beauty tips for the wedding day.
* Exfoliate and moisturize – soft and silky elbows, hands and feet are marriage musts.
* Want a sparkling big-day smile? Cut down on tea and coffee and try Crest White Strips or a professional bleaching system by your dentist.
* Make all needed salon & packaging false eyelash appointments up to your wedding day to avoid any last minute crisis.
* Decide on your wedding day fragrance. Certain scents can invoke powerful, nostalgic memories.
* Trim and color hair as needed. See your stylist and makeup artist for your practice up do with veil and practice packaging false eyelash application.
* Deep condition your hair preparing for those harsh sun rays on the packaging false eyelash. Try a MicroMist Ultrasonic hair therapy for a silky, soft mane.
* Organize your Bridal emergency repair kit. Suggestions include:
Throw-away garter, earring backs, clear nail polish, small
sewing kit, masking tape (for ripped hems), white and off-
white chalk, Tums, Tylenol, small first aid packaging false eyelash, nail file,
deodorant, hair spray, bobby pins, lint remover,
toothpaste/brush, nail clips, corsage pins
* Pack a skin care and packaging false eyelash kit for your honeymoon.
* Enjoy your last facial before the big day – allow enough time for skin irritation to subside.
* Time for that special couples packaging false eyelash to re-group with your sweetie and reconnect. You probably haven’t had much quality time as a couple over the past several months!
* Wax eyebrows, bikini area, legs to allow for any skin irritation to subside. Properly groomed and shaped brows help enhance and add expression to the face and are without a doubt an essential step to completing any wedding makeup application.
* Get your final airbrush tan application with a gorgeous bridal shimmer.
* Get a manicure and packaging false eyelash. Pay the technician before getting your nails done to avoid nicking the polish.
* Gather your accessories together. Try on your entire ensemble including wedding gown and veil. Note any last minute repairs and needs.
THE BIG DAY:
* Eat Breakfast!
* For a long-lasting scent, smooth on a fragranced body crème and body powder after your bath or shower.
* Wear a button-down shirt for your wedding day up-do appointment (should be done prior to your packaging false eyelash application).
* See your packaging false eyelash artist for your makeup application. Select waterproof mascara and make sure your foundation matches any changes in your skin color – particularly if you had an airbrush tan application. Get touch up tips to maintain a photo-perfect look throughout the day.
* Apply fragrance before slipping into wedding gown. Never spray fragrance near clothing as it can stain the fabric.
* Begin dressing in your gown about 2 hours before the ceremony to allow enough time for packaging false eyelash.
* Once your dress is on, put on your jewelry to avoid catching gems on lace.
* Secure your headpiece just before the first pre-ceremony pictures are taken.